Recipe by QueenJellyBean
This is a yummy cake that makes me think summer! **When I originally posted I forgot to put the oil in the ingredients list..it has been corrected now. Sorry if it caused anyone any inconvenience.**
Top Review by Jan Marie
Yikes...I mixed the batter and thought something was missing from the recipe. It was the oil. How much? I had it in the pan when I realized the oil was missing from the recipe. I added 1/3 c. oil and it's baking now. I hope it turns out!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry cake mix, eggs, oil and mandarin oranges with juice.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- Drain the pineapple. Pour 3/4 c juice from the crushed pineapple over the cake while still warm.
- Mix the drained pineapple with the pudding powder and whipped topping. Spread over cooled cake.
- Keep refrigerated.