Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderful slush mix that everyone always wants the recipe to. Three different juices, along with bananas. A hit at parties and family get togethers!
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 6 bananas, mashed
- Heat sugar and water in a large saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Put sugar syrup in a large bowl along with the juices and bananas and mix together.
- Place in containers and freeze until solid.
- Prior to serving remove from freezer and allow it to soften just enough so you can scoop it out.
- Combine it with a lemon-lime soda to finish your slush.
- Usually equal amounts of both but to your tastes.