Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Man oh man this is good stuff.
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 pint cranberry juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 quart club soda, well chilled
- Combine juices and sugar and mix well.
- Allow to sit for 10-15 minutes and stir again.
- Immediately before serving, place this mixture in your punch bowl and slowly add the club soda.
Very good! I made this for our family Thanksgiving - it went over well, served over lots of ice! The colour is very pretty. Even with the sugar, I found the punch to be just a tad tart.
It's very good like this - I'm betting with a little Peach Schnapps,Rum,or a little Vodka - this would be wonderful by the pool side this summer!