- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups orange juice
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup carbonated water
- ice, for filling glasses
- 12 mint leaves, for garnish
- 4 orange slices, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Make a simple syrup by combining the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat and simmer until the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- In a large measuring cup or serving jug, mix together the simple syrup with the orange juice, mint and lime juice.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Fill 4 tall glasses with ice.
- Pour ½ cup of the orange mix into each glass and top with ¼ cup of carbonated water.
- Garnish with orange slices and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.