Recipe by Lacy S.
This is great for church dinners and family reunions. It is very easy to make and has a great orange flavor.
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour pineapple and it's juice into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in jello until dissolved.
- Place mixture in a bowl and cool.
- When mixture has cooled to room temperature stir in oranges, coconut, pecans and buttermilk.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Pour into a jello mold that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Slice and serve.