Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
From this week's Thursday magazine's "Slim Lines" column by Alva Carpenter.
Make and share this Orange Glazed Turkey Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil on medium flame in a non-stick skillet until hot.
- Add turkey breasts to the skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook turkey until slightly browned on the outside and till it has lost the pink colour on the inside.
- This takes about 4 minutes on each side.
- While the turkey is cooking, mix marmalade, vinegar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Add to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Garnish with the orange wedges and parsley.
- Serve hot!
Forgot to add the orange wedges as a garnish but still enjoyed this quick and easy recipe. Since I used bone-in turkey thighs I cooked the meat a bit longer, first by browning as indicated then by simmering the turkey breasts in a bit of stock for about 15 minutes. After removing the stock from the pan and increasing the heat again, I sauteed a few slices of Pacific Northwest Walla Walla onions with the meat. Served the turkey breasts over a bed of basmati rice. The orange sauce is delicious drizzled on the rice! Thanks for sharing this recipe. CG