Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 35 mins
Cook 25 mins
From this week's Thursday magazine's "Slim Lines" column by Alva Carpenter.
Make and share this Orange Glazed Turkey Breasts recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oil on medium flame in a non-stick skillet until hot.
- Add turkey breasts to the skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook turkey until slightly browned on the outside and till it has lost the pink colour on the inside.
- This takes about 4 minutes on each side.
- While the turkey is cooking, mix marmalade, vinegar and ginger in a small bowl.
- Add to the skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Garnish with the orange wedges and parsley.
- Serve hot!
Forgot to add the orange wedges as a garnish but still enjoyed this quick and easy recipe. Since I used bone-in turkey thighs I cooked the meat a bit longer, first by browning as indicated then by simmering the turkey breasts in a bit of stock for about 15 minutes. After removing the stock from the pan and increasing the heat again, I sauteed a few slices of Pacific Northwest Walla Walla onions with the meat. Served the turkey breasts over a bed of basmati rice. The orange sauce is delicious drizzled on the rice! Thanks for sharing this recipe. CG