Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve with steamed asparagus and fresh cucumber slices, if desired.
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil or 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Whisk soy sauce, orange juice, honey, ginger, vinegar and sesame oil in small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in medium nonstick skillet over high heat. Arrange salmon, skin side up, in skillet; brush with glaze. Cook 4 minutes, then turn. Brush tops with glaze; cook 4 minutes more.
- Remove pan from heat; cover and set aside (fish will continue to cook). Place remaining glaze in small saucepan over medium heat. Simmer and stir until glaze is warm. Spoon glaze over salmon.
I tried this and it tasted great.I did add more honey and ginger if you like it to more on the sweet side. To top it off I garnished it with green oninons and cilantro.