Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
I love anything orange and these are very good and easy to make.
- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Bake pecans in a shallow pan at 350°, stirring occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes or until toasted.
- Bring orange juice concentrate, sugar, and cinnamon to a boil in a heavy saucepan; boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in toasted pecans.
- Drop pecans 1/2 inch apart onto an aluminum foil-lined (or parchment paper lined) baking sheet. Let stand until firm.