Recipe by rsnelling42
This could probably work we'll with beef too. The ginger I use comes in a jar or a tube that stays in the fridge. Serve over rice. Crushed red pepper can add a nice touch.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in long strips
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 5 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup snap peas
- 3 green onions
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced carrot
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk garlic, soy sauce, orange juice and ginger in large bowl. Add and toss the chicken, put in refrigerator for 15 minute.
- Heat coconut oil in wok over med-high heat. Add vegetables, stir fry for 3-4 min, remove from pan.
- Put chicken in wok, hold remaining marinade to the side. Toss chicken over med-high heat for 3-4 minute.
- Add vegetables, remaining marinade and sesame seeds. Toss and cook over med-high for 2-3 minute Serve over rice.