Theresa/ Thunderbird's Note:
This is good on cakes,cookies or anything you like.You could use lemons,limes or grapefruit to.I'n not sure how long it takes to make it so I'll have to guess.About 45 min. altogether.
My Private Note
- 1Peel orange,try to get as much of the peeling without the white part as you can.
- 2Combine water and sugar in a saucepan.
- 3Add peeling and simmer on low until it is transparent.
- 4Remove from pan and spread it out on a sprayed foil lined baking pan.
- 5Bake until peel is very dry.
- 6Put into a spice grinder and grind to powder.
- 7Sprinkle on cakes,cookies or anything you like.
- 8Just put in a small sifter and shake it over the cakes etc.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Dust
Serving Size: 1 (621 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3441.9
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 886.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.6 g
- Sugars 868.1 g
- Protein 6.9 g