Recipe by Jessica2251
My aunt and grandma used to make this when I was little for the holidays, and sometimes just because. It's a great recipe and I haven't seen another like it. The dressing is what really makes it.
Top Review by ctqme_12251253
Jessica so glad you are sharing this with all, this is awesome. I'm glad we have this to carry on, when I make for your cousin he always has good memories of his Mom and Grandma. Have to add one thing, Don't put Bananas in until an hour or so before serving, because they might go a bit brown.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (16 ounce) canof sliced peaches
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 3 bananas
- 2 red apples
- 2 green apples
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- First, defrost the orange juice concentrate until it's completely defrosted or at least measurable. You only need half the can (6 oz.). In a medium bowl, pour in your pudding mix with 1 1/2 cups of milk followed by 3/4 cup of sour cream and 6 oz. of orange juice concentrate. Whisk together until pudding mix is worked into the mixture. Set in fridge until ready to use.
- Now, open your canned goods, drain them and set them aside. Peel all 4 apples and cut them into bite size chunks and toss them into a large bowl. Peel 3 bananas and cut them into bite size pieces and put them in bowl. Pour all your canned fruits into bowl now as well.
- Lastly, get the dressing that's been sitting in the fridge and give it a good stir again before you pour it onto the fruit. Stir it all up and there you have it!
- Let sit 24 hours before serving. Enjoy!