Whipped Cream Fruit Salad
- Ready In:
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 cup of juice in a small saucepan and set pineapple aside.
- To saucepan, add sugar, flour, eggs, orange juice, lemon juice and oil.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute, remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine drained pineapple, fruit cocktail, oranges and bananas.
- Fold in whipped cream and cooled sauce.
- Chill for several hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is the recipe that my aunt used to make and I finally found it! I love this fruit salad - it is so yummy. I couldn't squeeze out enough pineapple juice to get 1 cup but after putting the pineapple in the bowl I realized there was much more that didn't come out. Next time I will use a strainer to get the juice I need. Other than that, it was easy to make and tasted wonderful. Thanks!