Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Pillsbury. Make the ice cream mixture up to 6 hours before serving time and store it in the freezer. Let the mixture soften slightly at room temp before scooping it into the glasses. Just before serving, top with the ginger ale.
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- red and yellow food coloring, if desired
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale
- In large bowl, mix ice cream, orange juice concentrate, water, vanilla and food color until almost smooth.
- For each serving, scoop heaping 1/2 c ice cream mixture into 16 oz glass. Pour about 1 c ginger ale over top of each.