Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 40 mins
Super easy and so sweet and yummy. Prep time includes thaw and rise time.
- 24 rhodes frozen yeast dinner roll dough, thawed but still cold
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxnon-instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 orange rind, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Cut rolls in half. Mix pudding, sugar, and orange rind together. Dip rolls in butter and then in pudding mixture. Arrange, alternately with dried cranberries, in large bundt pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Pour any leftover butter and pudding mixture over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double or even with the top of the pan. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes.
- Cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking. Immediately after baking, invert onto a serving platter. Combine powdered sugar, butter and orange juice. Mix well. Drizzle over pull-aparts.
This was WONDERFUL!!! I made some batches of this to take for our morning coffee fellowship at church and I I would say at least 2/3 of the ladies have requested the recipe. I had to make two adjustments to the recipe however. First off I baked this in a couple of glass 9x13" cake pans since I do not have a bundt pan. Also I used fresh cranberries that I cut in half and sprinkled over the roll dough and pressed between the sections. Thanks Southern Chef in LA for this wonderful recipe. I will definitely make this again!