Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
found this in the local newspaper..
- 5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup frozen orange juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- Lightly salt chicken and then refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain chicken of any juices that gathered, and combine with other ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with white rice.
I thought this had a nice flavor, not too sweet and surprisingly not too salty with the soy sauce. I think that the flavor of the sesame oil was a little strong, but otherwise it was good! Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
When fixing this I did cut the recipe in half & also cut back on the amount of soy sauce by about 1/3! That worked quite well for us, as we thoroughly enjoyed the combo of OJ & coconut milk! A nice, new approach to chicken breasts! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]