Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Much cheaper than store bought, and smells so good.
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee, no crystals
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup dried powdered milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel or 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix (More efficient if done in food processor but not necessary).
- Use 3 teaspoons per mug of boiling water.
This is very nice. I made a single cup as a trial and was out of the milk and then forgot to add a splash to my cup. I think that with the milk it would taste like a coffee with cremecicle overtones. I'll certainly be making up a batch of the mix. Made for Comfort Cafe, Jan 09.