- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package butterscotch pudding, not instant
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups walnut pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend sugar with pudding.
- Mix in a 2 quart saucepan; stir in evaporated milk and orange rind.
- Add butter.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Lower heat and boil gently for 3 1/2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in walnuts.
- Beat until candy thickens.
- Drop from a teaspoon onto foil or into paper candy cups.
- Let cool until set.