Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like a great cocktail.
- 2 cups orange juice, preferably fresh
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Bourbon
- ice (chipped)
- orange slice, for garnish
- Combine juices, sugar, borbon and stir or shake until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour drink over chipped ice and garnish with orange slices.
- NOTE: This drink can be made in a blender with a couple of ice cubes.
Lovely simple drink! Can't believe I'm the first to make it - everyone should be making this one! :) Cheers and thanks for sharing!