- ice cube
- 3 tablespoons vodka, preferably Hangar One Mandarin Blossom
- 2 tablespoons orange Curacao
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water
- orange-flavored sparkling water
- 1 orange wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a coktail shaker halfway with ice.
- Add the vodka, orange curacao and orange blossom water and shake well.
- Fill a highball glass three quarters fill with ice cubes.
- Strain the mixture into the glass and stir in the orange sparkling water; Garnish with the orange wedge.
- Enjoy! :).