This colorful salad has enough nutrients and flavor to act as an entree, but it makes a pretty side dish as well! It is suitable for even a strict vegetarian (vegan) diet. The amount of each ingredient can vary according to your preferences! My recommendations are below:
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1These directions can be followed to make one big entree salad, or two-three smaller starter/side salads!
- 2Cover dinner plate(s) with washed baby spinach.
- 3Peel mandarin orange, separate into natural sections. Cut each section into two pieces.
- 4Slice washed strawberries into four or more pieces, discarding the green top.
- 5Distribute the orange and strawberry pieces over the spinach.
- 6Sprinkle the salad with almond slivers, walnut pieces, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds. If you only have whole almonds or walnuts, crush them into smaller pieces using the back of a spoon.
- 7Drizzle the salad with raspberry vinaigrette to taste.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange-Berry Nut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry vinaigrette dressing