Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Chicken salad with a twist! Sweet and tangy, a must try anyone! I threw this together when I couldn't figure out what to eat! Tasty and super easy to make!
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, boiled and chopped
- salt and pepper
- romaine lettuce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cucumber (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup banana chips (optional)
- Place mixed berries, orange juice, and balsamic vinegar in food processor, blend until smooth, (there will be seeds that make it chunky.).
- Add chopped chicken and blend until desired consistency.
- Remove from processor into bowl, salt and pepper to taste. (Add more vinegar and orange juice is desired.).
- I eat mine as lettuce wraps and throw in chopped cucumber and banana chips for crunch. Excellent food to go!