Chicken salad with a twist! Sweet and tangy, a must try anyone! I threw this together when I couldn't figure out what to eat! Tasty and super easy to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, boiled and chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1Place mixed berries, orange juice, and balsamic vinegar in food processor, blend until smooth, (there will be seeds that make it chunky.).
- 2Add chopped chicken and blend until desired consistency.
- 3Remove from processor into bowl, salt and pepper to taste. (Add more vinegar and orange juice is desired.).
- 5I eat mine as lettuce wraps and throw in chopped cucumber and banana chips for crunch. Excellent food to go!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange, Berry, Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.9
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 77.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries