Recipe by mommyoffour
This recipe is so simple I'm hesitant to post it. I love the flavor of orange with the BBq sauce. Makes great chicken, but I bet it would be good with pork, but I've never tried.
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 9 lbs chicken pieces, your favorite
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill.
- heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat and add onion;cook about 4 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in barbecue sauce and orange marmalade.
- When ready to grill, place chicken, skin side down, on grill over low heat.
- Cook 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, turning frequently and brushing with sauce during last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Bring any remaining sauce to a boil; serve with chicken.