1/1 Photo of Open Faced Spinach and Feta Melt
A light and healthy lunch. Whole wheat english mufiins topped with cottage cheese, feta, fresh spinach, tomatoes, basil and garlic and baked until bubbly. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Mix cottage cheese, feta, spinach, tomatoes, basil and garlic.
- 3Spread mixture on english muffin.
- 4Bake about 10 minutes or until bubbly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open Faced Spinach and Feta Melt
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 345.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.7 mg
- Sodium 1243.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 27.7 g