Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe uses that amazing beef you buy precooked in a tub of barbecue sauce in the meat section of your grocery. It's usually pretty expensive, so this is a nice stretcher. Add whatever toppings you want, like shredded lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole or sour cream.
- 32 ounces refrigerated cooked barbecued beef, with sauce
- 11 ounces corn
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 10 hamburger buns
- Heat the beef in a large saucepan for about 10 minutes; stir occasionally. Add the corn and olives. Heat until hot.
- Spoon over an open bun. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions.
This was good and definately very easy to make but my hubby and kids didn't care for "the extra stuff" in the beef mixture. They said the cheese was OK but didn't like the corn, olives and onions in it. They ate it but it wouldn't be something I would make again. Please don't let that discourage you from trying this recipe- my family just isn't crazy about things mixed into foods that they already like.