Open-Faced Portabella-Barbecue Melt For One
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
- Brush the cap with oil, place on an oven rack, and bake for 2 minutes.
- In 1 tablespoon oil, saute the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the meat and sauté until the meat is browned and not showing any more red, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in the barbecue sauce and season, if necessary.
- Remove the cap from the oven and cover with the meat mixture.
- Cover with the cheese and return to the oven until the cheese melts, about 1 minute or so and serve immediately.