Just ry it, you will be happy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
- 2Brush the cap with oil, place on an oven rack, and bake for 2 minutes.
- 3In 1 tablespoon oil, saute the onion for 1 minute.
- 4Add the meat and sauté until the meat is browned and not showing any more red, 5 to 10 minutes.
- 5Stir in the barbecue sauce and season, if necessary.
- 6Remove the cap from the oven and cover with the meat mixture.
- 7Cover with the cheese and return to the oven until the cheese melts, about 1 minute or so and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open-Faced Portabella-Barbecue Melt For One
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 591.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 20.0 g