- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 10 egg substitute, equivalent of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 9inch or 10inch skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray, saute broccoli, red pepper and onions until tender crisp.
- Add ham and hash browns.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a bowl whisk together egg substitute and pepper.
- Pour over vegetable mixture.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges.