Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy to take to church brunches or pot lucks
Make and share this Open-faced Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- In a 9inch or 10inch skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray, saute broccoli, red pepper and onions until tender crisp.
- Add ham and hash browns.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- In a bowl whisk together egg substitute and pepper.
- Pour over vegetable mixture.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges.
Yum! I found this in Taste of Home's Quick Cooking May/June 2000. I threw in some cauliflower on top of the broccoli and some cilantro just because I have it and adore it. Thank you for posting this!