Quick and easy to take to church brunches or pot lucks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 9inch or 10inch skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray, saute broccoli, red pepper and onions until tender crisp.
- 2Add ham and hash browns.
- 3Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 4In a bowl whisk together egg substitute and pepper.
- 5Pour over vegetable mixture.
- 6Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese; cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 9Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open-faced Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 601.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: