Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I work nights so crockpot recipes are a lifesaver. Here ia another one
Make and share this Open Faced Italian Brisket Sandwiches (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- Spray crockpot with Pam.
- Cut beef diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Put into crock pot; add the onion.
- In medium bowl combine soup, cornstarch, brown sugar, Italian seasoning and worcestershire sauce. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours.
- To Serve; place 1 slice of bread on plate, top with sliced provolone cheese, spoon about 3/4 Cup beef over.