Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
I work nights so crockpot recipes are a lifesaver. Here ia another one
Make and share this Open Faced Italian Brisket Sandwiches (Crock Pot) recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs boneless beef brisket, partially frozen
- 1 onion, quartered and sliced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (19 ounce) can tomato soup, with Basil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 slices Italian bread
- 10 slices provolone cheese
- Spray crockpot with Pam.
- Cut beef diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- Put into crock pot; add the onion.
- In medium bowl combine soup, cornstarch, brown sugar, Italian seasoning and worcestershire sauce. Mix until smooth.
- Pour over beef.
- Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours.
- To Serve; place 1 slice of bread on plate, top with sliced provolone cheese, spoon about 3/4 Cup beef over.