12 hrs 15 mins
I work nights so crockpot recipes are a lifesaver. Here ia another one
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crockpot with Pam.
- 2Cut beef diagonally across grain into thin slices.
- 3Put into crock pot; add the onion.
- 4In medium bowl combine soup, cornstarch, brown sugar, Italian seasoning and worcestershire sauce. Mix until smooth.
- 5Pour over beef.
- 6Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours.
- 7To Serve; place 1 slice of bread on plate, top with sliced provolone cheese, spoon about 3/4 Cup beef over.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Open Faced Italian Brisket Sandwiches (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 632.7
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 118.6 mg
- Sodium 781.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 32.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: