Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy for an afternoon snack.
- 2 ounces goat cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, lightly toasted
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat over to broil.
- Spread dijon mustard of each slice of whole wheat bread. Place one ounce of goat cheese, thinly sliced over each slice of bread. Top with 2 slices of tomato each piece of bread.
- Place under broiler for 3-5 minutes. Until toasted and heated through.
nice combo - was quick+tasty