Recipe by Mommy2Peanuts
This came about completely as a mistake that my mom made cooking (yet again--even using a crock pot!) The good news is that the whole family loves it --lucky for her! This is awesome. I like eating it in a bowl plain or on a hoagie topped with provolone and thrown under the broiler for a couple of minutes. Yummers...quick and easy!
Top Review by Luv2Cook/Hate2Clean:)
This was okay. I was hoping for something more tender, but the flavor wasn't too bad. It was definitely too spicy for the kids. I like the idea of making it into a sandwich with cheese and broiling it. I may try that next time. We just used a lot of ketchup, and it worked for us.
- 3 lbs pork steak (or any type of pork would probably be easier with a roast)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pepperoncini peppers
Directions See How It's Made
- Place your pork in a crock pot.
- Sprinkle the ranch over the pork.
- Pour in the jar of pepperocinis and juice (I typically take of the stems first).
- Cover with water.
- Cook on low over night or 6-8 hours or on high 3-5 hours depending on your crock pot.
- Enjoy on a hoagie.
- Top with provolone or swiss and broil until bubbly.
- *My husband LOVES A1 on this too!
- Thank my mom again for her many mistakes in the kitchen.