Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I get so many requests for the recipe when I serve this.
Make and share this Oooey Gooey Garlic Cheese Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 6 slices italian dry salami, chopped
- 1 -2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all together and spread on a sourdough baguette. Broil for 5 minutes, or until topping turn a light to medium golden brown. Depending on your oven, you may not want to put this on the highest rack to broil.