Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I had to create a salad dish for a church potluck supper and this was the end result. I had to wrest it away from DH as there wouldnt be any left to take to church, he said it was so good he could eat the whole lot.LOL
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (12 ounce) can jumbo black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 lb medium pasta shell, cooked as directed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 4 dill pickles, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl mix the cider vinegar and mayonnaise together.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Give it another stir before serving.
Have made this twice. First time just as stated and second time cutting down on the mayo by using 1 cup. Have also added some sliced radishes for more freshness. This is a very nice summer salad. Thanks for posting.