Recipe by carolinafan
For added cheese flavor substitute Frenche's Cheddar French Fried Onions for the original flavor.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 1/2-8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1⁄2 cup diced red and green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's French fried onions, divided
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- red bell pepper (optional)
- chopped parsley (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine corn, sour cream, corn muffin mix, bell peppers, butter, egg and 2/3 cup french fried onions.
- Pour mixture into greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake 40 minutes or until set.
- Top with cheese and remaining onions; bake 5 minutes or until onions are golden.
- Garnish with bell pepper and parsley; if desired.