Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
An appetizer from Southern Living Magazine
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese or 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 loaf sliced miniature party rye rounds (12-oz.)
- Stir together mayonnaise, onion, and cheese.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of mixture on each bread slice.
- Bake on a baking sheet at 450 degrees for 4 to 5 minutes until browned.
- Serve immediately.
These were so easy to make and incredibly good ... I love recipes that are not to labor intense and this fits that category.