Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe that a friend's wife got from Guy Fieri's site. I add one small habanero pepper (removing the seeds keeps it to medium-hot instead of super-hot) but otherwise the recipe is unchanged. I think this is also really good on sandwiches.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, roasted
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper, fresh cracked
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- In a food processor combine ingredients until mixed thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.