Recipe by Rhiannon and Matt
Found this yummy recipe in the May '06 edition of Australia's Delicious magazine. This serves 8, but you could easily halve it if need be. I havn't tried it yet, but hope to as soon as i can! :)
- 10 eggs
- salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large onions
- 2 tablespoons sage leaves, shredded
- 1 -2 garlic clove, cushed
- 80 g fresh ricotta
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill (broiler) to hot.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with salt & freshly ground pepper (to taste).
- Heat oil in in a 24-26cm (10-12in) pan.
- Add onion & cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until soft & golden.
- stir in sage & garlic.
- Pour the eggs into the onion mix, crumble the ricotta over the top, then shake the pan to combine.
- Top with sage & cook over med-low heat for 6 mins until almost set.
- Place the pan under a hot grill (broiler) for 4-6 minsuntil golden.
- slice & serve.