Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from "First" magazine. March, 2006. Oh-so-yummy! Delicious!
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate bread-stick dough into 2 sheets. On floured surface, roll out to 8” lengths. In saucepan over medium heat, cook onions in butter for 3 minutes.
- Spread onion mixture on dough.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and poppy seeds.
- Separate dough along pre-scored lines into 12 sticks.
- Roll each stick jelly-roll style; place in greased muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until light golden brown.