Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found the basic recipe in my local paper and added a few other ingredients to call it my own.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast half, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, chicken, bell pepper, and onion.
- Sprinkle with seasonings.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken is no longer pink and potatoes are tender.