Recipe by vintagenovelty
Quick, easy, and healthier than real ice cream! It's more of a tip than a recipe. (Preparation time does not include freezing time)
Top Review by Boomette
This is a good way to enjoy frozen yogurt. I heated it only a few seconds because my microwave is strong. Next time, I'll let it sit a few minutes at room temperature until it has the good texture. Thanks alittlerayofsunshine :) Made for PAC Spring 2012
- 1 (150 g) container low-fat yogurt, any flavour
- fruit, to serve (optional)
- honey, to serve (optional)
- sugar, to serve (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put your yoghurt container straight into the fridge for 3-4 hours, or until frozen.
- When ready to eat, take the yoghurt out and put in the microwave for 15seconds, or until slightly softened.
- Remove, and add flavourings (optional).
- Enjoy some faux ice cream!
- NOTE: Make sure your container's microwavable! An alternative to buying individual containers is to buy a huge tub, and divide into bowls before freezing.