Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This easy version of Grandma's specialty comes from Campbells Dinner Ideas.
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 4 cups herb stuffing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Mix water and butter. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
- Spoon stuffing along centre of a 3 quart shallow baking dish. Arrange chicken on each side of stuffing and sprinkle with paprika.
- Mix soup, milk and parsley. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and bake at 400 for 30 minutes or until done.