Recipe by Charlotte J
Top Review by Michelle_My_Belle
Ive made a dish similar to this but the stuffing was spooned overtop. this was just as good yet diffrent. I added some mixed veggies into the cream of soup mixture before pouring to make it a one dish meal. If you dont like mushrooms cream of chicken or celery would do just fine in place of the cream of muchroom, i will probally make this again, simple but tastey, thanks charlotte for the recipe
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix (Pepperidge Farm brand)
- 1⁄4 cup boiling water (to prepare stuffing, or per package directions)
- 4 tablespoons butter (to prepare stuffing, or per package directions) or 4 tablespoons margarine, melted (to prepare stuffing, or per package directions)
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped or 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions.
- Spoon stuffing across center of a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Place chicken on each side of stuffing and sprinkle with paprika.
- Mix soup, milk and parsley and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.