Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from a Weight Watchers magazine. This is a 5 point value. You can make the pie 1-2 days ahead of time and store it in the fridge, but let it reach room temperature before you serve it.
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2⁄3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup fat free egg substitute
- 9 inches frozen deep dish pie shells, thawed
- Adjust the rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 425.
- Whisk together the pumpkin, brown sugar, and pie spice in a large bowl until smooth. Blend in the milk and egg substitute. Pour into the pie shell and bake until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool on a rack for 2 hours; serve at once, or cover and refrigerate.