1/1 Photo of One Bowl Cheddar Biscuits
Easy and beautiful biscuits. Great for company. The sour cream added makes them moist. Found this in a Kraft Foods magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F Place baking mix in a large bowl. Add the cheese and herbs, and stir to combine.
- 2Next add sour cream, mustard and milk and stir into baking mix until just combined.
- 3Place the dough onto a lightly dusted surface. Knead 10 times. Pat into 1/2 inch thickness. Cut with 2 inch circle cutter into individual biscuits.
- 4Place biscuits onto a baking sheet. Brush each biscuit lightly with beaten egg. Place 1 parsley leaf on top and brush again with egg.
- 5Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Bowl Cheddar Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 356.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
flat leaf parsley