Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This yummy handheld omlette is great for breakfast or even lunch. Try any add-ins you like!
Make and share this Omelette Tortilla recipe from Food.com.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 pinch fresh ground pepper
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon crumbled cooked bacon
- 6 inches corn tortillas
- salsa, to serve
- Beat egg whites with pepper, garlic, and chili powder until foamy.
- Cook in a small nonstick pan over medium heat until cooked through, laying mushrooms and bacon overtop.
- Place cooked omlette on tortilla and roll up.
- Serve with salsa.