Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Drink your cookie...a mini adult or kid-friendly milkshake! Serve to your favorite cookie monster with a miniature chocolate chip cookie for dunking. Created for the 2012 Zaar World Tour in the OM NOM NOM cookie monster spirit of AlainaF, Charmie777, CJAY, ElleFirebrand, FLKeysJen, JackieOhNo! JustLori, Mikekey and Random Rachel.
- 1 ounce milk or 1 ounce pinnacle cookie dough flavored vodka
- 1 ounce chocolate milk or 1 ounce Creme de Cacao or 1 ounce godiva chocolate liqueur or 1 ounce chocovine chocolate flavored wine
- 1 scoop ice cream (chocolate chip cookie dough)
- 1 miniature chocolate chip cookie, for dunking (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Pour into a tall shot glass or tiny juice glass, and garnish with a mini chocolate chip cookie.
Delish!!! I made the non-alcoholic version, using white and chocolate milk, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and had it with some yummy mini cookies! What a treat! Made for ZWT8. Thanks FLKeysJen! :)
Yum yum, Om Nom Nommers! Really enjoyed this drink take on a chocolate chip cookie! My choices were the cookie dough vodka, the creme de cacao and vanilla bean ice cream. My garnish was a rather large cookie, which was good, despite it's size! ;-) I used a smallish punch cup to serve, as I knew even my pony shot glasses would be too small. Thanks for sharing, FLKeysJen, what may become a tasty nightcap for me. Very indulgent!