Olla Podrida Aussie Style
- Place beef, pork and stock in Dutch oven then bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
- Add the chicken and bring to a boil again. Reduce the heat and simmer for 1 hour until meat falls off the bone.
- Cool the mixture to remove bones then return to the pot and bring to a boil again.
- When boiling add the tomatoes, lima beans, hot pepper,green peppers,onions, carrots, celery, potatoes, okra, bay leaf, and worcestreshire. Reduce to simmer and cook over very low heat for 45 minutes or more. Stir frequently as it thickens.
- Add the corn and simmer for 15 minutes more or until all vegetables are soft.
- Season to taste.
- Serving Suggestion: Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve with crusty bread.
- Best if left overnight and reheated.