Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, soften
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until set.
- Serve w/ crackers.
- Great when used as a spread for finger sandwiches as well.
I enjoyed this with wheat crackers. I chopped the stuffed olives before mixing them in and found that the spread became more flavorful the next day. This is very easy to whip together!
Great on celery and triscuits or other wheat crackers. YUMMO!
the pimentos make a big difference. A little garlic powder is very good too