Top Secret Recipe Version, from Todd Wilbur. The rim of the glass on the real thing is dipped in green sugar crystals usually used for cake decorating. It can be skipped if you don't feel like buying it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 ounces jose cuervo gold tequila
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 4 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 1/4 ounces amaretto liqueur
- lime wedge
- orange wedge
- green sugar crystals
- 1Moisten the rim of a margarita glass and dip it in green sugar crystals. Or skip this step if you prefer.
- 2Fill the glass with ice. Add tequila, triple sec, and sweet and sour mix.
- 3Serve with a shot of amaretto on the side, and garnish with a lime wedge and orange wedge on the rim.
- 4( I don't know if you are supposed to add the amaretto to the drink once it is served, but whenever I go to Olive Garden I mix the shot of amaretto with the margarita and I think it tastes great).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Italian Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared sweet-and-sour mix