Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 8 ounces Paul Newman's Vinegar and Oil Dressing
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 (1 g) packages Sweet 'n Low (or 1 Tbsp. sugar)
- Put ingredients into the bottle of dressing and shake well.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours before using.
This dressing was excellent. I minced my garlic instead of just halving it.
Very -ood but try usin Wishbone Italian Dressin instead of Paul Newman as I was told by a<br/>employee of theirs that they just use Wishbone Dressin and all the extra in-redients.
Cloyingly sweet! I added a LOT of vinegar to make it edible. I should have followed my first instinct and added 1 packet of sweetener (I used Splenda). Won't make it again.