Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
a quick and tasty appetizer you can even vary ingredients to taste!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 16 large jalapeno-stuffed green olives
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese, I use mexican flavor (for exact quantity just eyeball)
- 8 ounces crescent rolls
- preheat oven to degrees specified on crescent rolls. Cut each crescent triangle in half and take an olive and pinch or more shredded cheese to wrap in the crescent roll dough. make sure sealed.
- place on greased cookie sheet and bake for time stated on crescent roll dough.
- cool 10-15 minutes and serve.