Top Review by pattk1220
I have been looking for this recipe! I lost my copy. These are SO delicious! I used to make them often, and they were everyone's favorite. I've seen other versions, but they have too much flour. Now I can make them again! Thanks so much for sharing!
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft old English cheese
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup butter (I'm SURE I used margarine)
- 1 jar small stuffed olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cheese, flour and butter like pie crust.
- Shape into balls smaller than walnuts.
- Press an olive into the center of each, covering completely.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Serve as finger food.
- Makes 30.
- Can be frozen before baking.
- Best served warm.